viernes, 20 de julio de 2012

HAPPY77


Happy77 is a Club Penguin Moderator. On Penguin Chat 3, she was seen at least once as a snail. Happy77's test penguin is called Luv2dance160. Happy77's real name is Rachael Leards.
She is thought to have another account named Daisylemon, because of a picture in a blog post in May 2009.

Contents

 [show]

    Blog postEdit

    Happy77 once made a post on the What's New Blog:
    Hello Penguins! Happy77 here.
    I'm so stoked to say hi. Some of you might remember me from way back at the beginning of Club Penguin. Since Billybob announced I'd be writing blogs I know some of you have asked about me. Among other stuff, I do some writing for Club Penguin, love to play Mancala, and I've been told I'm a bit curious...
    Lots of you say you want to know behind the scenes stuff at Club Penguin. So, along with some game updates, I'll sometimes be asking questions of the people around here. There's a new mission coming up soon, and I found out that soon Screenhog will be giving you a great sneak peek. But since we're all curious about missions, I talked to an artist who works on them:

    What was your absolute favorite thing about working on the upcoming mission?
    "All of it. Doing the storyboards are difficult, but the most fun."
    What's your favorite candy?
    "Hmmm. There's this candy that's kind of like 'breath perfume' that I like."

    I want to know all the stuff you're curious about around Club Penguin, so please let me know! (And tell us if you have any fab ideas for new missions!)
    Until then... Waddle on!

    GalleryEdit

    TriviaEdit

    • In a blog post, rsnail said that she is younger than Billybob.
    • In another blog post, she says that she currently has three party hats, meaning she missed two.
    • She seems to love candy.[1]
    • She seems to be the least known moderator.
    • She was spotted at the Book Room on server Arctic at between 10:40 and 10:50 GMT.

    Sources and ReferencesEdit

    1.  Saws08 said: "I think we should grow fruit trees, so that if you click on it we get fruit for yourselves and our puffles! AND we should plant a candy tree". Billybob replied: "Very cool. I think Happy77 would like that!" (Reviewed by You #40What's New Blog)

    See also Edit



    No hay comentarios:

    Publicar un comentario